Linens




During cottage life, linen is very important to have in your wardrobe. You have the option of buying higher end linen, but in my experience, you don't have to spend too much to achieve this look. I purchased my top and skirt both at Winners, totalling to under $50 each.
After wearing linen for some time, you will notice wrinkles, which naturally come with the fabric. Those wrinkles give your clothes character without looking sloppy. What I did to elevate this look, was add a luxurious belt from Tannis Hegan, a leather company located in Vancouver, and simple fedora. For shoes, I just matched the colour of my belt making my outfit look put together and classic.

For more info on Tannis Hegan's leather... http://www.procureddesign.com/2013/03/21/tannis-hegan-handcrafted-womens-accessories/ 

Ray-Ban Original Aviator Sunglasses • Ray-Ban
Rails White Linen Shirt • Rails
BCBG MAX AZRIA Brown Leather Sandals • BCBGMAXAZRIA

No comments